Do you want to…
- Help your child to be confident
- Help your child to be smarter
- Help you child to be happy
- Help your child to be a success
Do you know…
Over 50% of primary school maths consists of numerical work and calculations. The key to ensuring that children master this area is practice. Students will be more likely to lose motivation as they get older if they struggled with maths in primary school.
It is very important you child have an understanding of mathematical concepts, which is best learned by repeated practice. Rote Learning* is the easiest way to learn and often the only way to learn something.
Start with small steps to master basic maths skills. This is the key to being a high achiever.
Which level does your child belong to?
- Incompetent Level – not performing at all
- Beginner Level – doing some sums very slowly and often inaccurately
- Master Level – doing very well in unlimited time
- Fluent Level – doing very well accurately in limited time